Forms 1 to 3:
Forms 4 to 6:
- Locating where we are
- Using urban space wisely
- The trouble with water
- Taming the sand
- Global shift in manufacturing industry
- Changing climate, changing environments
- Struggle for power resources
- Opportunities and risks - is it rational to live in hazard-prone areas?
- Managing river and coastal environments : a continuing challenge
- Changing industrial location - how and why does it change over space and time?
- Building a sustainable city - are environmental conservation and urban development mutually exclusive?
- Combating famine - is technology a panacea for food shortages?
- Disappearing green canopy - who should pay for the massive deforestation in rainforest regions?
- Global warming - are humans responsible?
- Dynamic Earth
- Weather and climate
- Transport development, planning and management
- A regional study of the Zhujiang Delta
- Map reading skills